Friday, October 4, 2019

Week 1 Forum





Topic 1: About me-- I'm just your regular 18 year old kid. There's not much that's unique about me. I love to play and watch sports, I'm a frequent viewer of good movies, I listen to a lot of music, especially J.Cole. I took this class because I'm a journalism major and it was the first course in that line of study.

Topic 2: Goals-- My three goals in this class are pretty simple: Get all my work done on time, make a few new friends, and continue to educate myself on all types of journalism and learn as much as I can.

Topic 3: Humans of LBCC photos-- My "Humans of LBCC" assignment was relatively easy. The first person I sho and interviewed is actually my roommate, so it was easy to get his life story and take his picture. The second was a very nice young man working in construction in this school, and he was ready o take pictures and answer all questions which I greatly appreciated.

I felt satisfied with my work and thought it was a good piece to publish. While approaching my victims I would take pictures first and ask questions later. The victims were very easy to work with although I'm sure they would rather be working on what they were supposed to be doing. The final product turned out well and if I had to do anything different, I would probably rent a camera and shoot photos with that rather than my phone. My favorite part about the assignment was getting to know the subjects better.



No comments:

Post a Comment