Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Week 10


This was my favorite photo from this term because it was the first one I took and it features my roommate. It's also a good picture just because his motion and expression adds character to the photo.

It reflects that I learned how to position the subject and to capture the most interesting photo to post.

I think I've gotten better at approaching subjects. In the beginning like when I did the Humans of LBCC, it was hard for me to be confident while approaching my subjects, but now I try to just start a conversation and make them more comfortable with me.

My three goals for this class are finish the term strong, get another photo in the Commuter, and learn as much as I can in the last few days.

"My three goals in this class are pretty simple: Get all my work done on time, make a few new friends, and continue to educate myself on all types of journalism and learn as much as I can." I did not get all my work done on time, I met some new people but didn't make too many friends, but I did get much more educated on photojournalism and I learned beneficial information. I learned how to frame a photo, and about lots of different photographers, and how to incorporate photos and stories into a newspaper.




No comments:

Post a Comment